COVID-19 and Earth Sciences Department
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our department is following the University’s COVID-19 operating protocols. Staff will be working remotely, and the Earth Sciences department office will be open for socially distanced in-person business by appointment (generally on Thursdays from 9am-1pm, but other options may be available). Please see our web pages for more information about courses and our degree programs. See contact list below for where to direct any questions.
Please note the guidelines below.
- Building doors are locked. Those with ID card permissions may still enter, but there is no public access. Deliveries will be accepted on Thursdays between 9:00 am-1:00 pm, or by appointment.
- For University mental health support resources, please visit the Counseling Center website https://counseling.uoregon.edu or call the health center crisis hot line 541‐346‐3227.
- For undergraduate or graduate student‐related inquiries, please email Marla Trox at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For personnel and/or payroll‐related inquiries, please email Sandy Thoms at email@example.com
- For accounting, grant, or budget related inquiries, please email Dave Stemple at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Earth Sciences operations‐related inquiries, please email Josh Roering at email@example.com
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.